Play with a purpose at The Strong’s Happiest Hour, an after-hours event for adults only! Proceeds support The Strong’s educational mission and community outreach programs. This age 21 and older event features:
• Ugly sweater contest with prizes
• Fireside karaoke with Wildbyrd Productions
• Dance party with DJ Naps
• Foam dart battles
• Sampling of snacks from Marshall Street Bar and Grill
• Cash bar with craft beer from Roc Brewing
• Two floors of hands-on, interactive exhibits, including the new Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice
• Pizza Hut and Taco Bell in The Strong’s food court will be open until 8 p.m.!
The Happiest Hour is presented in part by generous sponsors and The Strong Play Makers, a volunteer group of young professionals.
Tickets are $15 each. Order today! While supplies last. Happiest Hour guests must be 21 years of age or older and provide valid photo ID prior to entry. For more information, visit museumofplay.org/happiesthour.